Being an active member of your community is a great way to meet new people and contribute to the development of strong and resilient local neighbourhoods. Across Surrey there is a vast range of community activities that can complement your skills, abilities
and lifestyle. Support is also available to new or existing groups who want to expand their reach in the community. Take a look below to find out more.
Information and Guidance
· Support for Voluntary, Community and Faith Groups - Information, guidance and tools to help support new and existing organisations
· Volunteering - Discover the ways to get involved in volunteering across Surrey
· Timebanking - A new way to volunteer and get involved with local people. Explore the concept of Timebanking and find information on your nearest Surrey Timebank
· Training Opportunities - Information on training courses available to residents and organisations across Surrey
· Funding Opportunities - Information on where to find funding and top tips for applying for funding for voluntary, community and faith organisations in Surrey