Please note: We cannot answer specific adult social care queries regarding people's care. Please contact one of the services listed on Surrey Information Point, or your local authority. Please do not include confidential or sensitive information.
If you are at risk or abuse or neglect, or suspect someone else is, the number you need to call has changed. Instead of calling Adult Social Care, or Children’s Social Care, please contact the Surrey Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH):
Tel: 0300 470 9100 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
In an emergency, always dial 999.
- The Silver Line: 0800 4 70 80 90 - a confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- ChildLine: 0800 1111 - a 24 hour private and confidential helpline for children
- Samaritans: 116 123 - a 24 hour emotional support helpline (Free to call)
- Sane Emotional Support: 0845 767 8000 - provides crisis support (6pm to 11pm seven days a week)
- Mental Health Crisis helpline (Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust): 0300 456 8342 SMS text line for deaf and hard of hearing: 07717 989 8342. SMS text relay: 18001 0300 456 8342
If you have a question you can contact Surrey Information Point Admin by email. Alternatively, use the form below: