Tel: 0300 470 9100 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
In an emergency, always dial 999.
- The Silver Line: 0800 4 70 80 90 - a confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- ChildLine: 0800 1111 - a 24 hour private and confidential helpline for children
- Samaritans: 116 123 - a 24 hour emotional support helpline (Free to call)
- Sane Emotional Support: 0845 767 8000 - provides crisis support (6pm to 11pm seven days a week)
- Mental Health Crisis helpline (Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust): 0300 456 8342 SMS text line for deaf and hard of hearing: 07717 989 8342. SMS text relay: 18001 0300 456 8342
If you have a question you can contact Surrey Information Point Admin by email. Alternatively, use the form below:
Fields marked with a * are mandatory