Are you a veteran with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Surrey, West Sussex or East & North Hampshi
(Published on 26/06/2017)
Are you a veteran with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in Surrey, West Sussex or East & North Hampshire? Do you wish to take part in Service Dogs UK assistance dog programme?
- While we are keen to become a nationwide organisation in time, we are in our early stages of development. As a result we are only currently able to consider applicants from West Sussex, Surrey and East & North Hampshire due to the practicalities of journey times.
- We carefully select dogs from rescue to become an assistance dog for a veteran, we do NOT offer assistance dog training to pets , to read more please check out our FAQ.
- Please read and download our Veteran Considerations before Applying leaflet – click here.
Our Application process is open to those veterans with PTSD who have served or are serving in…
- Armed Forces & Emergency Services (including MCA & RNLI)
- Have a clinical diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Apply online via our Application Form please click here.