Falls Prevention Session in Guildford
(Published on 11/02/2019)
If you or someone you know has recently had a fall, or are worried about falling, you may want to consider attending a falls prevention session. There is one taking place at The Foyer in Guildford on Thursday 14 February from 10:30am-12 noon.
This session will include:
- Strength and balance exercises from a physiotherapist
- Practical tips about safety within your home environment from an occupational therapist
- Medication, sensory issues and foot care advice from a Community Matron
- Information on community services, keeping you connected
- Plus tea, coffee and a conversation
Anyone who feels they may benefit from this session is welcome to attend.
For more information call 07419 332 074 or email email@example.com