Search results


Order by: relevance

Showing results 1 to 10 of 110

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next>

Christians Against Poverty

CAP offers free debt help services. They use a combination of face to face home visits, budgeting advice, creditor negotiations and insolvency services. Budgeting courses are run locally to help stop people running up a debt in the first place. There are a range of courses for all ages, some are specially adapted to cover the needs of the elderly.

Advice and Advocacy

Runnymede Borough Council

Runnymede Borough Council offer a home improvement service called 'Runnymede Care and Repair' for people who are either over 60 or have a disability. This service can provide essential repairs to your home, or provide adaptions to suit the needs of your disability.


Walton & Hersham Foodbank

If you are in food crisis (meaning you have no food or little or no money to buy any) the foodbank can provide you with emergency food for 3 days.

Community Services

Trussell Trust

Provides emergency food parcels to local people who are in crisis. A voucher must be obtained from agencies such as Citizens Advice, Children's Centres, Schools or GPs. Each voucher entitles the holder to 3 days worth of nutritionally balanced food.

Community Services

Three Counties Money Advice

We are a charity offering debt and benefit advice and support to people living in Camberley and the surrounding areas.

Advice and Advocacy

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice service is independent and provides free, confidential, impartial advice to everybody regardless of race, gender, sexuality, age or disability. Our staff are trained to advise on virtually any issue including debt, welfare benefits, housing, employment, personal matters, taxes, consumer issues and immigration/nationality issues.

Advice and Advocacy

BLESMA - South East

BLESMA is a charity supporting ex-servicemen and women who have lost limbs. Covering South East England they can provide home adaptions, support with benefits, compensation claims, court tribunals and assisting the widowed.


BPP Law School Pro Bono Centre

BPP University's pro bono projects provide wide range of legal services without charge through a varied and interesting programme, all delivered by BPP University law school students with guidance from qualified lawyers.

Advice and Advocacy

British Gas Energy Trust

British Gas Energy Trust, incorporating the Scottish Gas Energy Trust, is an independent charitable trust. They help families and individuals experiencing hardship who are struggling with gas and electricity debts by awarding grants to clear those debts.

Community Services

CAP Debt Centre - Guildford

The CAP Debt Centre helps low income, financially and socially disadvantaged people out of debt. We offer face to face home visits and an in-depth debt counselling service.

Advice and Advocacy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next>

If you are at risk of abuse or neglect or suspect someone else is, you need to report it.

In an emergency call 999

Please contact the Surrey Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH):

Tel: 0300 470 9100 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)

Out of hours Emergency Duty Team: 01483 517898
Adults email:
Childrens email:
Address: MASH team, Surrey Police, PO Box 101, Guildford, Surrey GU1 9PE

Support through a mental health crisis contact the Mental Health Crisis Helpline (Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust) : 0300 456 8342

Back to top