Macmillan Butterfly Centre, The
Our professional staff and experienced volunteers are available to help anyone affected by cancer. We can help you if you have cancer yourself, care for someone with cancer or want to simply find out more about cancer.
Our friendly and relaxed centres can help with:
- Access to high-quality, comprehensive and appropriate information
- Cancer awareness and prevention
- Information about signs and symptoms to look out for
- Emotional support
- Confidential counselling
- A range of complementary therapies
- Links to other appropriate organisations
- Macmillan CAB advice service for south west London.
We operate a drop-in service, so there's no need to make an appointment. However you are welcome to call us for more information or to arrange an informal chat.
Open Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays) 9.30am-4.30pm.
- 1st Floor, Bradbury Wing, Epsom Hospital, Dorking Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7EG (directions displayed on map)
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Service Type:
This page was last updated on 05 August 2020