Aspire offers practical support to people living with a spinal cord injury in the UK.
Our services include:
- Aspire Grants - assists with the purchase of much needed equipment, giving those with a spinal injury the independence that most of us take for granted.
- Aspire Housing - provides fully accessible properties for use on a short-term basis while someone is adapting their property or looking for a permanent home to suit their needs.
- Aspire Independent Living Advisors - work in the Spinal Cord Injury Centres providing advice and guidance to patients.
- Aspire’s Assistive Technology Facilities - ensure that everyone, regardless of the level of their spinal cord injury, has independent access to a computer.
- Welfare Benefits Advice Service - provides advice and support.
- Aspire National Training Centre, Wood Lane, Stanmore, HA7 4AP (directions displayed on map)
- ASPIRE - National Training Centre (ANTC)
- Service Type:
- Advice and Advocacy
This page was last updated on 05 February 2019