Walton Community Hospital
Diagnostic &/or screening services
These services provide individual health assessment and/or screening to people, using:
- Diagnostic imaging, such as:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound scanning
- Gamma cameras
- PET scanners
- Physiological measurement
- Genetic and screening services
They provide, as the sole or main purpose, diagnosis or screening. They do not usually provide any other health or social care services. While large acute hospitals will have similar services, this category relates only to these dedicated, focused services.
These services undertake investigations on behalf of the person using the service or on behalf of a health care professional that the person is consulting (who is legally permitted to request such investigations).
They will involve a range of health care professionals that may include:
- Medical practitioners
- Physiological measurement technicians.
- Walton Community Hospital, Rodney Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 3LD (directions)
- Walton Centre For the Community
- Service Type:
This page was last updated on 05 June 2015
- 01932 414 205