Macular Society - Guildford Support Group
Macular Society currently have a mixture of groups meeting face to face and/or via our telephone conference calling system. Either way it’s a wonderful way for people affected by macular disease to make friends and grow in confidence.
It’s a place to:
- Hear about local services and other ways the Macular Society can help
- Listen to interesting guest speakers
- Share experiences and tips on living with sight loss
- Understand your own macular disease better
This support group is meeting by telephone now. To join or find out more, please phone their Groups Admin team.
Meeting date: Third Friday of the month from 10.30am - 12.30pm.
- Guildford Institute, Ward Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LH (directions displayed on map)
- Macular Society
- Service Type:
This page was last updated on 22 February 2022